Welcome to the Monax Documentation homepage. Here you’ll find everything needed to get started using a smart-contract enabled permissioned blockchain.
- For installation and writing your first application, see our getting started tutorial .
- For deploying multi-node chains in the cloud, see our chain deploying tutorial .
- For making consortium chains with several stakeholders, see our known chain making tutorial .
- For advanced smart contract deployments, see this tutorial .
- Explore our comprehensive smart-contract writing in solidity series with 7 modules and counting.
- Apply to chain and account types, services, and the package manager. They can be found here.
Other repositories and documentation
- For details on permissioning, secure natives, and the burrow API, see the burrow repository
Looking for a tutorial that’s missing? Dig into the deprecated directory.
By making a pull request to the docs